- We are not completely redundant on our own - sample case Taiwan earthquake 2006
- The bits are getting bigger
- The bigger bit guys are multiplying
- Online video: traction high and increasing (08/2008 - YouTube --> 344 Mn global visitor|+50% YoY; 43 bn minutes | +99% YoY); other distribution models: Hulu, FanCast, veoh, Joost, SlingMedia, VUDU
- We cannot afford 'it' alone
- (especially in Asia) : the Internet population doubles every 3 years; the bandwidth per user doubles every 5 months
Saturday, March 21, 2009
In many opportunities, PACNET's CEO Bill Barney has "campaigned" for collaboration. He said "Colloboration is the catalist for growth!". Agree?? Why do we need to collaborate ? Below are several noticeable things he mentioned.
Posted by Eueung Mulyana at 4:16 PM
Soft-Brain is now Harewos.Telecom !
Please visit my new 'home' : Harewos.Telecom